about me...

My photo
Cape Town, South Africa
I love my life!! I am a very happy single girl. the love of my life is my dog Lola, when i grew up i was a cat person and never imagined that i would be owned by a big furry animal but alas when she happened to me it was by far one of the best things ever!! my great passion in life is collecting art and i'm a complete addict when it comes to this - i love my ever expanding collection!

Glass jewelry...

i design and manufacture glass pendants and rings.  i am a self taught glass artist - a lot of trial and error but i now have it down to a fine art! (most of the buzz on the internet is under my married name christa kearns)
my glass studio has been collecting a bit of dust lately and i dread the day that i have to pack it up - something i have been postponing for a while but with the move to cape town i'll have to get down and dirty...

No comments: