about me...

My photo
Cape Town, South Africa
I love my life!! I am a very happy single girl. the love of my life is my dog Lola, when i grew up i was a cat person and never imagined that i would be owned by a big furry animal but alas when she happened to me it was by far one of the best things ever!! my great passion in life is collecting art and i'm a complete addict when it comes to this - i love my ever expanding collection!

Art junky...

i love my art collection - i'm always drawn to oil paintings and lately very interested in sculptures - i love every piece i own - favorite artists (in no order of preference...) diane victor, pieter wannenburg, mj lourens, wim botha, norman catherine, henk serfontein, audrey anderson, inge du plessis, hanneke benade, my dad, eugenie marais, lionel smit, ronel kellerman - the list is longer.

i spend most of my money on art....

No comments: