about me...

My photo
Cape Town, South Africa
I love my life!! I am a very happy single girl. the love of my life is my dog Lola, when i grew up i was a cat person and never imagined that i would be owned by a big furry animal but alas when she happened to me it was by far one of the best things ever!! my great passion in life is collecting art and i'm a complete addict when it comes to this - i love my ever expanding collection!

ilovecupcake...

i started ilovecupcake with a friend of mine in september 2007 - we had big dreams for the business and worked our proverbial asses off trying to make it work but alas    we had to close after three years....
ironically i never really ate cupcakes when i owned the ilovecupcake bakery and shops - now i have crazy cravings and i sit drooling thinking about all the lovely cakes that surrounded me before!
it has taken me a year to really get over having to close the bakery and my fantastic staff loosing their jobs but i have made peace with the fact that we really did try everything to make it work.....

No comments: